Reputation is an unavoidable aspect for a business, be it a new one or well established one. Maintaining a good reputation for your dental practice will go a long way in helping acquire new patients and improving revenue. Here we will investigate how you can exponentially increase your client base using proper reputation management.
Reputation Management can be carried out locally, i,e offline or Online. Offline reputation management is the traditional form of improving your brand value by offering special discounts and offers to the local residents and engaging in community events.
We will be concentrating more on Online reputation management, as it is seen that most practices give the least importance to that.
Online Reputation Mangement refers to the creation and maintenance of an online presence or profile for your practice. It demands work and won’t yield results unless acted upon proactively. The entirety of the internet is available to broadcast and attract new clients. We will look into a few methods to make the most of services online.
- Cementing an online presenceIt is essential that your practice has an online presence in all major social media sites like Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. Having accounts on these sites will ensure maximum reach and cater to audiences which are confined to some sites.
- Search Engine OptimizationNeedless to say, you must have a website for your practice as a way of verification and to obtain more information. SEO is a set of techniques used to optimize your website and as a result, end up higher in search results. You could hire an SEO specialist or contact an SEO company to do it for you.
- Managing online reviewsThe best way anyone online will know about you is by reviews on review sites like Yelp and rateMDS. Ensuring that you have good reviews will encourage more patients to choose your practice over others. As with anything else, there may be negative reviews, but rather than trying to get those off the site, we suggest responding to them positively and taking them as constructive criticism.
- Use your social media sites to engage more and understand patient requirementsHaving a social presence is only the start. Creating and posting relevant materials online regularly facilitates more reach. The reach and acceptance of each post can be monitored using the analytics features available. Maintaining a consistent and pleasant attitude with your audience will boost your ratings.
- Having a well-maintained and active blogThis may seem odd but having a regularly updated blog goes a long way in improving your presence online. Not only does it show off passion towards the field, willingness to share knowledge and it can also feature practices and services your practice offers. It also invites people to suggest and discuss between themselves the need for proper dental care.
- Running online campaigns through social media and emailsIn order to let your current customers and viable prospects know about the various services you offer, you could use online promotional and email campaigns. All of these can contain reviews and testimonials of satisfied customers from your practice.
- Local online PR and partnershipsReaching out and having tie-ups with community clubs to provide periodic checkups for its members and their families will help spread the news of your practice and help get more clients.
- Social responsibilityBeing part of charities and local causes can help your practice earn a good reputation and gain value among the residents of the community. It serves the purpose of reputation boosting and the act of giving back to society.
- Simply put, create a genuine consistent presence that upholds the morals and values of your practice. Stay tuned for more!